15 December 2013

LEGO workshop (2): 'female' robot


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7|
Workshop: |1|

-----

Yes yes, I know there is really no gender for robots but somehow, as soon as I finished my creation, it just popped into my mind that this is a 'female' robot.

This is a February 2013 creation.

Anyway, here's sharing of my creativity to LEGO fans all around the world. ^_^
















































































And of course, the more the merrier! =)




Teaser for next in the series: step by step workshop for building a speed boat


No comments: