03 February 2008

A few things...

A few things about this blog that I would like you to know. You probably already knew but I just like to kay po. =P


1. This is a personal blog open to the public

I like to write and I like to share, but what I like and what I think may not be what you like and what you think (I think you think I think you think I no think what you think I think you think. =P). Thank goodness for that! Imagine a world where everybody thinks alike and has identical preference... B-O-R-I-N-G!

I write about things happening around me, things important to me, and things I find humorous. Yup, me me me, and more me! It's all about me since the world revolves around me! =P

Personal blog, I hope you get the point.

If you were one of those people who cannot accept any other way beside your way, or if you were one of those who lacks a twisted sense of humour, then may I suggest that you get your stiff and lofty arse out of here now?

This blog contains a wide selection of nuts, if you are allergic to nuts, read at your own risk.

Or simply don't read. =)


2. Linking to a specific entry

If you want to link to this blog, you use this: http://paper-arrow.blogspot.com/.

If you want to point someone to a specific blog entry, then it's better to get the unique url for said entry instead of just giving the link above. This is because newest entry will be posted top most and the old ones will be further down and eventually off the main page and be archived.

Not nice mar if you just want to show your friend one of the old entries but he or she has to go through all other posts to locate it.

Not that the other posts are not worth reading, mind you! =P

To get the unique url you just have to click on the title of the entry, this will load the entry on its own, with the added benefit of showing all the comments posted for that entry, if any.

Then just copy that unique url to your friend lor, easy peasy!




3. Yes you can leave comments

Some people actually are not aware of this, maybe they just don't care *sniff sniff*, but anyone can leave comments.

It's entry specific, meaning the comments are attached to the end of the post. It also means that you have to post your comments to the relevent entry for them to make sense. Posting a comment in one of February's entries talking about one of November's entries won't get you jailed (don't worry! hehehe), just confusing.

Don't worry if you think I would not notice your comments on old entries, Blogspot will send me an e-mail when someone posted a comment, it tells me to which entry the comment was posted. Very handy.

Come on, leave some comments leh! Tell me how great and enjoyable you find my write-ups mar. What are your thoughts on the topic? What typo did I make? etc.

It's always nice to know someone other than myself is actually reading what I wrote. =P

2 comments:

naina3dec said...

THANK U FOR CREATING SUCH A NICE BLOG...

CK said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on such a boring blog.

=)