23 February 2008

宝珍

"Shall we get this black forest cake then?"

"Wait, how about this one?"

"Wahahaha! Bright pink heart-shaped cake!"

"Let's do it!"

"Hahaha! I know just the name to put on the cake"

"Could you write 宝珍, 生日快乐 (Bao Zhen, happy birthday) on the cake please?"

"How about 宝珍, 我爱你 (Bao Zhen, I love you)?"

"Wah! Too much lar!"


And that's how we ended up with the bright pink heart-shaped cake for the birthday girl boy - 宝珍, 宝金, Polly, (or if you are really boring) Paul.

Da cake, can you feel the love?

23 years young and looking pretty, the age indicated by the candles might be misleading...

宝珍 has lots of friends


Probably because of the sweet sounding name...


Happy belated birthday 宝珍 Paul!
(Photos are courtesy of Paul)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post...saved me the time (uploading pics etc.) :P

I didn't realized you posted this in Feb...and it's now Dec!!

CK said...

No problem Polly.

Oh, I can't help it if you are slow and not keeping up to speed.

Subscribe to feed or check daily. =P

Unknown said...

It's probably due to my failing memory... :)

Checking daily is a big no-no...u only have 4 entries for the entire month of Nov'08...that I remember!