24 February 2008

"Goodbye my love..."

Goodbye my love 我的爱人 再见
Goodbye my love 相见不知哪一天...

Just because it's a farewell party we had to sing this song. Problem is, we only knew the first phrase.

Oh, but we had fun. Mayhap farewell party was just a cover up for us to have fun, heh.

=P

Farewell doesn't have to be sad faces and tears, farewell can be smiley faces and cheery while silently crying inside. Happy memories tend to stay longer in my mind than sad ones.

Anyway... this is not a wordy wordy entry, I really just want to show some photos.

This lady sang a few solos, we became her fans

If she could hold more mics, she would!

Two incredible singers, don't play play!

Photo says it all... (don't kill me ladies)

Lucky fan got to be so close to his idol, me jealous nia

The real deal was keeping a low profile

Really I do!

Yes, I quite agree with the ladies

Someone please take the mic away!

I tried...

So... sleepy... need... banana...


当你踏上月台 从此一个人走
我只能深深的祝福你
深深的祝福你 最亲爱的朋友
祝你一路顺风

Good luck and best wishes to you Ai Kiar, may you achieve whatever you are seeking.

Keep in touch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CK, you really good in writing a good blog. I salute to you haha... I believe this is a memorable day for all of us because we are going to miss our good friend, good badminton partner, car pool partner and also a colleuge.... All the best Ai Kiar. 有空回来记得找我们喝茶..... Do remember there are a group of funny guys named "CDPRO2" that walk along your 3 years stay at intel.... ALL THE BEST.....

aiKiaR said...

Ck and all.. thanks very very much for every thing..i will remember all of you..... :)

Anonymous said...

CK...CK...what is a BANANA doing on TOP of my HEAD??!!! What are u trying to suggest huh?? Discriminating against bananas huh?? :) At least it's a ripe banana..tat must means i am improving..=p

Anyhow, this is a tribute and farewell to a very dear friend, Ai Kiar.. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours! Keep in touch with us..read more of CK's blog to know the crazy happenings here :) Will miss you for our swimming sessions.. :( Let us know when u are back in Penang, we go swim again! :) Take care!

CK said...

Wendy, first time I got to know you when we were in YT's car going out for breakfast, you told me you are a "banana". You actually said that instead of just saying you don't know Mandarin.

So when Ai Kiar was singing in Mandarin and you were also singing along I mar put a banana there lor.

=P

Discrimination against banana? Me? *innocent look* Nope, no such thing. Banana is good, full of vitamin B.

You sounded like advertising my blog nia, hahahaha. Good girl, there you go, have a banana! =P

江边鸟 said...

Ai Kiar, since I missed the fun session, let me sing here lar :D (my real singing is terrible, can only sing here)...

给我答应 我们会再见
让我们天涯海角始终不变
承诺藏在心里面 什么距离都不算远

给我信心 我们会再见
陷在思念边缘也会想念
可以回头再见 就算一切改变我们会再见

if you want to listen more, I'll... send the song to you anytime! :)

CK said...

It used to be "it's the end of the month", "it's in two weeks' time", "it's next week", and it has never really bothered me much. But today, seeing her with her belongings packed to be brought home, it hit me then that she is really leaving.

Very soon.

I felt a sudden surge of sadness.

I don't think we have really bonded, but I think I will miss her.

Yea, I will miss her...