31 December 2013

Good grief!


While it's never pleasant to find your computer died on you, it's particularly unpleasant to have it suddenly died on a night when you have a few important things to do using the computer.

Oh bollocks!

It's a custom for me to end the year with a [year] in numbers entry so this entry was supposed to be "2013 in numbers". Unfortunately my various tracking sheets and database with all the numbers are in my home computer and it has decided to quit.

>_<

Not really an expert but I tried a few things to revive the computer, unfortunately none work and I need some extra hardware to continue the rescue mission.

It's late and I didn't want to pay the extra premium charged by the shop in the nearby shopping complex so I gave up for tonight.

Gave up for this year as it's ending in two hours time.

Meh! =(


Oh well, happy new year everyone, hope you have a great year ahead. ^_^


No comments: