04 January 2014

2013 in numbers


125 blog entries. I am consistent.

180 days of commute to ulu place recorded, which covered 18058.3 kilometres, giving an average of 100.3 kilometres per day.

49 petrol filling recorded. My 6.5 years MyVi is still giving an average of 15.2 kilometre per litre of petrol.

63 badminton sessions attended, out of 82 that happened.

29 novels read. 12.6 days for a book, I am getting slower over the years. Not good. =(

7 months since I own a smartphone. As predicted, I used the apps way more than I used the phone function. Gone to the dark side, I have.

36, 9, 6, 4, for my own reference.



This entry wasn't posted on the last day of 2013 thanks to my computer, which decided to quit on that very day after 3+ years of service. I eventually identified and got rid of the problematic component and revived the computer, but that happened in the first day of 2014.


2 comments:

JenYann said...

Very "Geng" you recorded everything :p
Anyway, happy new year to you and your family!!

CK said...

Hahaha, not everything lar.

I like to record and track stuff, yes I know I am weird like that. =P

Happy new year to you and your family too! ^_^