30 March 2014

LEGO workshop (3): speed boat


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7|
Workshop: |1| |2|

-----

This is an early March 2013 creation. 

Not all things are made equal, it's the same for my LEGO creations. This one is probably, to date, the least favourite of my workshop series. I think it's still good, I just like it the least.

Mind, just comparing among my workshop series, okay? My workshop series is only for creations of a certain standard. I have many LEGO creations way too simple or crude to make the cut for the workshop series. Of course, I also have complicated creations that I simply was too lazy to make into workshop series. =P

Hmm... I realised while I have a few workshop creations in the bag, I have only shared three so far. Oh well.

Anyway, here's sharing of my creativity to LEGO fans all around the world. ^_^ 






















Let's not forget I was doing this as quality time spent with the kids, so there are usually three. =)




Teaser for next in the series: step by step workshop for building a tank

No comments: