01 April 2014

No fooling this year


Since 2009 I tried to come out with something on April Fools' Day. Just for fun.

Unfortunately this year I am simply not up to it, my heart is not in it since I am in one of my many depression bouts.

I do, however, had a rather funny chat session last weekend and I think it's a suitable replacement for the occasion.

First, let me lay down the disclaimer since I am a responsible blogger/net-citizen. Erm... ya. =P

Warning: 18SX, those sensitive to jokes on male genitalia should stop reading now.

Also, contains English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay in true Manglish style. ^_^





If you believe what was said in the chat, then... I would have to change the title of this blog entry. =P



April Fools' Day series:|2009| |2010| |2011| |2012| |2013|

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

was anticipating your announcement on your 3rd album one ler ~ how come talk about cock recognition methods pulak :p

CK said...

3rd album is not going to happen for a long long looooong time