24 April 2014

Random Thoughts


This was drafted on 18th of February 2014.


I would like to write about the food in that Indian restaurant, a sort of review but I don't want to end up like an advertisement.

I would like to make a video clip on how to play Munchkin so the new players I managed to rope in can get into the game faster.

I would like to recreate the BattleShip card game in Microsoft Excel just for the sake of it.

Oh, I would like to finish recreating Forbidden Island board game in Microsoft Excel, a project I started a few years ago but never quite finish.

I would like to make sweeping and mopping the floor while wifey gets the kids to bed a routine since that's supposed to be wifey's language of love. Also she would have more time to spend with me then. ^_^

No comments: