07 April 2014

Travel, meh!


Left home on Saturday morning, after 46 hours, I finally checked in to the hotel at my destination.

And people wonder why I don't like to travel.

For the record, I like the sightseeing part of travelling, but not the getting from one place to another part, especially the waiting in transit part.

46 freaking hours, no thanks to a long delay at the very first flight due to them upgrading their system and they didn't have the sense to call in more people to man more counters to speed up the manual check-in process.

So the flight didn't take off until 3.5 hours later, the time it should have landed.

Needless to say I missed both my connecting flights, and got re-routed a longer flight path that included an uncalled for overnight stay with only a wink of shut-eye of 4 hours.

And got to my destination a day later than initially planned.

Bollocks.

Of course, I am just going to say this is all because I was flying with a certain person, else everything would have been smooth. =P


2 comments:

kooi pin said...

wait 46 hours.. luckily got me teman u :P

CK said...

-_-