03 May 2015

LEGO workshop (5): fighter jet


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7| |part 8
Workshop: |1| |2| |3| |4|

-----

This is a March 2013 creation.

When I was going through my archive preparing for this entry, I noticed I did not create any LEGO design for the workshop series throughout 2014. A whole year without creating new LEGO design, not good. =(

Should really pick this up again.

Anyway, here's the step by step instruction of building a fighter jet, designed by me. ^_^






















Teaser for next in the series: step by step workshop for building a robot


No comments: