29 June 2014

An aeroplane a day, part eight


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7|
Workshop: |1| |2| |3|

-----

Initially wanted to post another LEGO workshop, but when going through the photos I unearthed some other random LEGO creations that I bothered to take photo of.

 
These were made in mid of September 2013. 

First are the super simple robots that no step by step instructions are needed, just look at them and you should be able to figure out. =)

so simple I made six of them in no time

party time!

Then out of boredom I tried to create some LEGO art...

 
decorative art piece, kind of...

 
with dramatic angle it can be object of photography too =P


No comments: