28 June 2014

Backlogs


I was looking for some screenshots of an online game I started playing on and off since slightly more than a year ago, intended to make an introduction to it when I unearthed some screenshots of various instant messaging chats instead.

Hilarious stuff. 

Well, at least to me they are, since I am rather easily amused. =P

These chat history I found dated back to August of 2012, I bet those people have already forgotten what they said.

Or in some cases, wish I have forgotten what they said. =P

Got a few of them, let me share a short one today. This one is dated 27th of February 2013, and titled as "bo liao" by me.

You will need to know Hokkien and Manglish to understand this.


This person, 'seven early eight early' already cracking cold joke, really bo liao.


No comments: