15 June 2014

Phuket footprints


Went to Phuket first week of June.

It was a family trip, supposingly a relaxing trip but... nevermind.

This is not meant to be a wordy entry, so here are the photos captured throughout the trip.

The photo style was intentional. I hope you like feet, and legs. =P

there's always the wait in the airport

hotel lobby with free WiFi

shiny green bug greeted us at the door first thing the second morning

after breakfast break, kids had the card game out

late morning pool session

going out for lunch

after lunch break, indoor because wifey and kids are made from wax

I moved to the balcony with my novel and Coke ^_^

family movie time!

was raining most of the third day, some quality family time indoor

early morning of the 4th day, wifey and kids went to the beach while I slept in =P

lobby after breakfast, to deal with the flight check in

brief beach photo session at noon

hot, but the beach was packed

kids in their indoor "swimming pool"

me and my bubble bath

No comments: