12 June 2014

Girlfriend


On and off, colleague friends would poke fun and mentioned something about my girlfriend or girlfriends at the workplace.

According to them, I supposedly have a girlfriend in each of the sites at ulu place. Can't remember if the Penang sites are also included.

No worries if this is breaking news to you, because it's news to me as well whenever they mention it. =P

Never failed to amuse me, but pretty much always left me kind of puzzled and a bit disappointed.

Most of the time it's preplexing for me on the person they picked as my girlfriend. It's like ...huh? Or ...why her?

It's baffling because they didn't go with those female colleagues who have become friends, but picked those who are 'just colleague' and even the 'hi & bye colleague'.

???

Seriously? Not even friend, you know?

So inevitably I am disappointed, cause whenever they said that I thought maybe I haven't picked up on some signal (being so kayu), or maybe I have a secret admirer or something (yea right...).

Come on, it's flattering to know some lady likes you. At least it is for me...

Got me excited for nothing, meh! =(

Hey, a girlfriend now that I am married will mean I will finally have a daughter in my next life! Gotta get a girlfriend! =P


No comments: