12 October 2014

LEGO workshop (4): tank


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7| |part 8|
Workshop: |1| |2| |3|

-----

Been a while since I last posted a LEGO workshop, this one is also an early March 2013 creation, a week from the previous workshop creation really.

Here it is, my LEGO creation of a tank, initially with a large calibre gun but changed into a cannon per my son's request.

































Since we don't have enough exact parts to make three tanks, I did some modifications here and there so both the kids can still assemble their tank realtime following me. The image below shows the minor differences.


My younger son asked if I could make the gun bigger, which surprised me a bit, so size matters to him huh?

I obliged and came up with a cannon replacing the gun. So here's the step by step instruction for that modification if size matters to you. =P











Teaser for next in the series: step by step workshop for building a fighter jet


No comments: