20 February 2019

Revisiting Azeroth


A month ago I talked about the many games I like to play.

Since then I have completed the Diablo III Darkening of Tristram event, and completed Starcraft II Wings of Liberty campaign.

Continue to do the daily chore of Neverwinter prayers for my army of characters, without actually playing the game whatsoever.

The Baldur's Gate saga, Dungeon Siege, and Starcraft I campaign will have to wait, because eldest brother brought my World of Warcraft game time cards back during Chinese New Year, so I am back to Azeroth. ^_^

logging in after a six months hiatus

Oh, I upgraded to the latest Battle for Azeroth expansion during 2018 year end sales, but I have been playing old contents so far anyway.

Wanted to complete two grindy tasks before I move on to the latest expansion, namely the reputation grind for the water strider mount, and the fishing achievement to unlock level 3 fishing shack for garrison in the Warlords of Draenor expansion.

finally... should be handy to have a water walking mount

Both of the two grindy tasks involved in-game fishing, so much so that wifey asked me "fishing again?" and I jokingly replied that "yea, don't you know that World of Warcraft is a fishing game?" =P

But I am finally done with those two tasks! So I am moving on to new stuff, woohoo!

new expansion, new load screen

Going in with my Alliance character first, will want to try the Horde side as well since they are on different zone. That, of course, is another item on the "so many games, so little time" list...

Alliance zone load screen

For the Alliance! (for now at least)



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: