16 February 2019

Inside out


Good looking people are everywhere. Beautiful ladies, handsome guys.

I am not one of them, I am absolutely fine with that, and I have nothing against them.

I am just a normal heterosexual man, so I like looking at pretty ladies, the more the better! =P


You good looking people be grateful to your parents, plastic surgeons, and/or cosmetic products... =P

The power to turn heads is both good and bad, depends on situation and the kind of person you are.

Personally I don't like to draw attention, let me stay low profile, thank you very much.

And for me, natural is beauty, just the real stuff please.


Of course, it's the inner beauty that counts.

Physical beauty will fade with time, we all age and grow old.

Let's hope we age gracefully, and healthily.

I pick being ugly but healthy over being good looking but sickly anytime.

Good looking or not, invest and build your inner beauty, your kindness, your friendliness, your strength of character.

Those will last you the whole life, even when thick layer of cosmetic can no longer make you look any nicer.

And there are just people who are like me, who doesn't care about the outer shell of a shallow person but care instead for what's inside.

If you bare your inside out and still shine, that's the kind of person who attracts me for more than just a glance, that's the kind of person who I consider worth knowing.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: