27 February 2019

Online shopping, that's what I do


What do I do at work?

Well, since a couple of weeks ago, a lot of online shopping.

On top of the usual thermal modelling, problem solving and solution finding, that is, but these are not the point of this entry.

Okay, maybe more like online browsing with the intention to buy, though no actual purchase happened so far.

But that will change, soon, I hope.

Good grief, please be soon, I am so sick of this online shopping already!

Those who know me well enough know that shopping is not my cup of tea. boring person +1

I am shopping for blowers and heaters, totally work related need.

Shopping is tiring, frustrating and not fun whatsoever.

Sure didn't envisioned this as part of my job before I signed up, but gotta admit it makes sense, somewhat...

Reluctant acceptance doesn't mean I like it, hate it still!

Meh! >_<

But yea, I have been doing a lot of online shopping these few weeks, at work, for work, legitimately.

It's driving me nuts!



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: