20 January 2019

So many games, so little time


I am a gamer, very casual gamer, not hardcore or competitive whatsoever. I primarily play computer games.

Don't always have time for gaming, but I get my fixes whenever I can, when the mood is right.

There are so many games I want to invest time in, but too many games, too little time! >_<

Remember that Baldur's Gate saga that I hope to complete through to Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal? Well I got to Baldur's Gate in the original game, that's chapter 5 if I remember correctly, and I stopped there since.

According to my blog, which is really my online diary of sort, I went back to playing World of Warcraft and got my Legion flying.

And then there is a period playing Diablo III where I found Mjolnir.

In between these, I have been keeping up with my Neverwinter daily praying, and played some of the Heart of Fire campaign.

And there was that Dungeon Siege that I got further than my previous attempt to complete that game, but have stopped in, I believe, the early chapter still this time round.

Some time among all of these I also replayed the Starcraft campaign, I think it's because Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty became free to play and I wanted to revisit the stroyline. I was sporadically playing that, when in-laws started a Starcraft II multiplayer group that made me fast forwarded to Wings of Liberty.

Yea...

So, I really do want to complete the Baldur's Gate saga, complete Dungeon Siege, replay Starcraft I campaign, as well as Starcraft II Wings of Liberty campaign.

And I just found out yesterday night that only in January, Diablo III has this Darkening of Tristram event, so that bumped up the priority since else I will miss it.

Annnnnnnnnnd~ eldest brother is coming back for Chinese New Year with the World of Warcraft game time cards I exchanged with my soon to expire mileage points, basically free game time subscription as far as I am concern, so...

Yea, so many games, so little time.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: