21 January 2019

Simmering


No sane parents will wish ill of their children.

We love our children regardless of how they frustrate us, anger us, disappoint us, because they are our children. It's just that simple.

We want them to grow up healthy and happy, and wish no harm will come to them.

So it made my blood boils when my elder son was injured in his wushu practice and the instructors just left him sitting there in pain, until wifey found out when she went to pick him up at the end of the practice session.

I understand that accident and injury can happen in sports, I have no qualm with that. What angers me is the fact that the instructors didn't even thought of informing the parents.

In my current mood, I am hoping they get their bones broken and sit in pain for hours before someone even noticed and sent them for medical aid, see how they would feel.

For that's what happened to my son, his bone is fractured, and the freaking idiots thought nothing of it and let him suffer until wifey found out.

Granted they are no doctors, but informing the parents or next of kin when someone got injured while under your care is a no-brainer. So, no brain indeed.

Bollocks to all of you, I hope karma deals you justice.


My elder son, *sigh*...

Not even twelve yet, already fractured his toe and his shin bone in two different incidents.

Is it just carelessness, or fragile bones?

Really need to find out about the strength of his bone, whatever that medical term is.



Other |runaway rants| category entries.


No comments: