05 January 2019

Addendum


A few things to add to the first entry of 2019.


I am back to a work place with many ladies keeping their hair long and wearing skirt or dress to work. Wonderful.

Pleasant to the eyes and conducive to stress management.  ^_^


Also, I am back to many choices for lunch, I particularly like having many hawker centres to choose from, since I have 'cheap' taste and like hawker's food more than all those restaurants.

If you are too busy to have lunch, then your priority needs some adjustment. Why work so hard that you forget to live?

Don't we work so we can afford to live in comfort? If there is no time to live, why work?


But I gotta add in a negative thing though... the traffic sucks!

Big time.

Took me an average of 50 minutes to get home, a 18km journey.

And that's on a normal day with me leaving around 17:00 hours. On a bad day like yesterday, it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Da suck!



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: