12 August 2012

Help me spread the madness please


The madness being reading this blog. =P

If you enjoy reading my blog*, please do me a favour of corrupting your friends introducing this blog to your friends.
* then you probably also have a twisted sense of humour, *high five*! =P

I would like to start writing short stories and could really use the feedback to see if I am any good.

Deep down, I am wondering if I am good enough to actually make money from writing. That's more like a very dreamy dream and I guess the only way to find out just how dreamy it is, is to get honest feedbacks.

For that, I need readers.

To get more readers, and hopefully more feedbacks, I need to advertise my blog.

For that, I need your help. ^_^

I am hoping that you have enjoyed my brand of humour or my unique way of boring you to tears, and that you could spread the pain so the others suffer as you do this erm... 'happiness' to others.

There is strength in word of mouth so hereby I sincerely request you to kindly advertise this blog http://paper-arrow.blogspot.com on your Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS, and whatever else communication tools we have nowadays. Help me spread the poison blog please. =)

After you have done that, please do drop me a note, e-mail if you know me well enough, or leave a comment with your name telling me the good deed you have done. So that if I ever made it big in the future due to this effort, I will dedicate a book or two to you. ^_^

Can always dream, right? =P

Thanks a bunch!



If there is an increase in readership, the short stories will probably begin appearing in a couple of months, slacker timeline so give or take a few months. =P


3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Done ~

Minzy said...

Completed.Read my blog to see your blog, hahah!

CK said...

Thank you, my friends! Much appreciated.

Sadly the statistical data these few days showed this effort is so far, futile. Oh well.