26 February 2024

My personality (2)


Did the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test slightly less than four years ago, for a virtual teambuilding.

I was an Advocate (INFJ-A) then, borderline on being intuitive (N) and assertive (A), as oppose to observant (S) and turbulent (T), respectively.

Did another test today, prework for the icebreaker session of an upcoming company event.

This time, I am the Defender (ISFJ-A). Still on the fence for the intuitive versus observant, but skewed towards observant this time. Also still on the fence on being assertive versus turbulent.


Prominently skewed on the other three: introverted (I), feeling (F), and judging (J). So I guess these three are my more distinctive personalities.



The website still has my old test results, which shows I am indeed very consistent on the three indicators and on the fence on the other two.

I still believe I am on the fence for being assertive versus turbulent because while I exibit many of the assertive traits, I am lousy at stress management, which is supposedly a turbulent indicator.




Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: