11 June 2020

My personality


Had a virtual teambuilding a few days ago, where we had a net-meeting and did the 16 Personalities test together and shared the results.

According to the test, I have the Advocate personality.

is that a wizard?


Percentage wise, I would say pretty prominent on three traits (Mind, Nature, Tactics) and on the fence for the other two (Energy, Identity).

no surprise here...

Meaning I could well be observant instead of intuitive, and turbulent instead of assertive. Or I just have split personalities. =P

I think I am intuitive AND observant =P

On that note, if I skewed towards observant just a tad more, I would be the Defender personality instead.

again, no surprise here. Empathy and Harmony are my strengths after all, according to Strength Finder

Reading through the introduction for the two personalities, I can relate to things in both but I do agree I am more akin to the Advocate.

yup, true

As for being assertive or turbulent, I guess my percentage is on the fence since my stress management sucks, big time.

can relate to all except the stress resistance

So, if you like to know a bit more about me, I encourage you to read at least the introduction of the Advocate personality.

Of course, we can't be categorised in just 16 personalities, we are much more than that, but it's a good baseline, especially when the trait percentage is prominent and not close to 50%.

I just have to end this blog entry with one of my favourite phrases: "You are unique, just like everyone else."



Other |sane side| category entries.

 

No comments: