08 June 2020

I went out (5)


Since the previous entry of this series, I was out of the house three times.

6th outing: went out on 16th of May for a 38 minutes drive to keep my Civic battery from going flat. Drove along the coastal highway for some high RPM action, made a U-turn after the bridge junction and came home, so pretty much in the car majority of the outing.

7th outing: went out on 19th of May to the bank to collect security device, since the battery in the old device has depleted. Took the opportunity to buy KFC as lunch.

8th outing: went out on 31st of May for a 37 minutes drive to keep my Civic battery from going flat. Pretty much the same as the 6th outing.

Since the start of Movement Control Order on the 18th of March, I have been out of the house eight times thus far.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: