07 May 2020

I went out (4)


Went out on 1st of May for a drive to keep my car battery from going flat.

However, that was not my third time out during the movement control order (MCO) period as my initial plan, since an unexpected event made me went out an additional time, so this outing became the fourth time I was out of the house instead.


Today, I went out again, this time for grocery shopping with wifey.

It's the first time I went out for grocery during the MCO, way too many people in Tesco, some of them don't even wear mask anymore.

Sigh...

Oh well, I am anticipating a second wave and spike in the Covid19 cases with the recent relaxation of the movement control order anyway.

Premature relaxation in my opinion, no thanks to the approaching Raya if I have to make a guess for the reason.

Anyway, the initial plan was to drive the spare car, but the battery has gone flat again! Couldn't last two weeks since we jump-started it.

We are on a two weeks cycle to keep the car battery from going flat, seems like the battery in the spare car is no longer up to it.

Will try to jump-start it again this weekend and shorten the cycle of drive out for that car to see if the battery is still salvageable, or a goner. 

Does mean I will be out more times than I initially planned for the whole MCO period though. Oh well, can't help it.

Anyway, this entry is to record that I have been out of the house five times thus far in the MCO period.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: