26 April 2020

I went out (3)


Okay, this wasn't in the original plan, but I went out again today, making this the third time I am out of the house during the movement control order (MCO) period.

Granted, the movement control order has yet again been extended, but my plan is to not go out regardless of how long it extends to, except when I have to drive the car for a bit to avoid the battery going flat.

Which is why I went out today, though it's not for my car, but for dad's car that is not as fuel efficient and hence often left undriven.

For my own car the next drive will be some day in the later half of the week.

Wifey found out on the past Friday when she was doing her biweekly grocery trip that the battery in dad's car has gone flat, so we jump-started the car today and I drove it for a longer duration, about twenty minutes.

And yes, I took the opportunity to get a pack of Coke and also takeaway lunch. ^_^


By the way I fully support the extension of the MCO and I think it is the right thing to do. 

I know there are those who suffer because of MCO, but I understand the need of it.

There are also those who can't stay home, not used to staying home, who will find any excuse to go out, and probably go out more frequent than necessary.

Oh well.

I like to think it's lack of discipline, but I will just chalk it up to the diverse human behaviours, habits and attitudes.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: