11 April 2020

Go testosterone, part deux


A status update, so to speak, on my going wild with facial hair endeavour.

As of today it's some way between three and four weeks worth of growth, with no trimming or tidying whatsoever.

The thing with my facial hair is that it's not equal in quantity or concentration on the two sides.

My left chin has more hair than my right, while my right neck has more than my left.

Guess I am just imbalanced, hehe. =P

The moustache is long enough to reach over the upper lip for a while now, which is a new prickly sensation since when I normally keep my facial hair, I keep it trimmed in a presentable manner, I never let it grow over the upper lip.

And yes, I consider myself messy and not presentable now, like a wildling really.

Oh, the hair below the lower lip is long enough to reach the beard now, so if I don't suck in my lower lip, the empty skin in between the two will not be apparent.

I have a feeling that my facial hair has probably reach the limit of their length, that it will not grow much longer.

But I will still stick to my endeavour and only trim or shave when the movement control order is over.

Let's see how it will end up.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: