02 April 2020

As expected


As soon as I posted that entry, I drafted this.

I know my blog, I know the viewers.

The lack of viewers, to be exact, and the indifference of the few who occasionally read the blog.

So I already know the outcome, and so I wrote this beforehand, ready to be posted by the end of the month.


No one contacted me or left a comment about the entry, no surprise there.

Either no one sees it, or those who did don't get it and/or don't care.

Exactly as expected.

So the celebration is not going to happen, which is good because I no longer have the heart to do it since...

Hmm... since when exactly?

Don't remember when exactly, but I stopped being the 'bridge' for a while now.

Just don't feel it's worth it anymore.


Anyway, it's good to be proven right.

Means I am still firmly in the know regarding my own blog, the viewers and my social circle, and have no delusion about them.

That is a good thing, I like to be down to earth, I like to know the facts.

I like to know I am right.

I have no use for bullshit and illusion, I despise those who generate and spread misinformation, and those who have delusion of grandeur.

I don't want to be like those I despise.


EDIT: initially planned to post this on the last day of March, but figured I should post after March instead, to be fair to my words.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: