31 July 2012

Transparent Evil Snail



Reposting, with permission, one of my instant message conversations in order to introduce the Transparent Evil Snail™! ^_^


 
 

Behold! The origin of the Evil Snail™! =D

If you are interested in finding out about the pinky promise, go here.

And yea, I asked a few friends to provide me with a list of evil things I did. They failed me. My evilness reputation is at risk! =(

Anyway, what about the transparency?

Well, that came about when I was asking permission to repost the conversation. The following were e-mail exchanges.









So there you go, Transparent Evil Snail™! =P


As for the logo, well...


sorry Gary!


Tada! Basically just two evil eyes since transparent mar, hehehe.

0.0 <-- da evil eyes are watching you! =P


The following are just to show that the Evil Snail™ can be somewhat nice too.

Sometimes. Not often. Very infrequent. But can happen. You know, it's possible.





Note the numerous typos, so this is genuinely me.

=P


No comments: