20 January 2010

Not a Movie (2)


High speed vehicle chasing scenes seen by my own eyes as I drove to work today...

-----

Penang Bridge, reckless 4x4 driver cutting in and out of lanes, eager for the appointment with death?

A heedless lane change by the 4x4 caused a saloon in the fast lane to veer sharply and dangerously close to hitting the divider.

The 4x4 pulled away from the saloon and went on changing lanes and cutting in front of other vehicles recklessly.

Pissed off saloon driver sped up and followed the 4x4, mayhap to give the 4x4 driver a piece of his/her mind?

Last seen before they moved out of my sight was the scene where the saloon cut sharply into the innermost lane, cutting in front of the 4x4.

I have no idea how it ended, was hoping to see the 4x4 crashed at the road side and the fooking idiotic driver burns in hell but no, I didn't see any wreckage as I drove along.

-----

Butterworth-Kulim-Expressway, police on superbike far ahead of me made a U-turn on the one way lane, sped back towards approaching vehicles.

A few seconds later, the reason became apparent, there was another motorcycle speeding in the wrong direction, swerving among the fast moving vehicles trying to ditch the police.

As I was passing the offending rempit and the pursuing police, the rempit made a U-turn at one of BKE junctions and I think he sped down the motorcycle lane.

I passed them then driving on the fast lane, last seen on rear view mirror the police making a U-turn as well.

Like all sensible drivers, I pay no more heed to it anymore and drove along, unlike those brainless busy-bodies who slow down to see or to take down the "4 digits".

Drove at my usual 90km/h (since I wasn't trying to keep up with two lady F1 drivers) and after that, saw neither the rempit nor the police all the way to ulu place.

-----

Also worth mentioning is the fire engine and a large patch of burned grass at the road side on my way home this evening, near to Komtar.

Someone been playing with fire? The "A" word being spoken again?

No comments: