28 January 2010

Random Thoughts


My Google-fu is strong, for I found the bird hierarchy image I mentioned in the previous entry.

Behold!

image source

Can you find me? Ney, I am second from the left on the bottommost perch lor.

It's pretty warm and fuzzy really... =P

This image is a bit strong, I didn't know about the wordings top and bottom of the image since when I first saw it, it was flashed only briefly and I was busy running around doing stuff.

But no worries, for my Google-fu is strong! I found a milder version that's probably easier to accept by shit and assholes as a joke instead of being taken as an offence.

Here you go, buy one get one free! =)

image source

Am showing these images for no particular reason, honest! I just think they are funny.

-----

I am lousy at managing stress, so I am easily stressed. Hence when too many things that are new to me need me to handle at the same time, I get overwhelmed.

Plus, I like to complain and grumble.

What lar? This is typical for old farts like me. =)

Ranting is one of my ways to manage stress, can or not?

I find that spilling it out is a good way to relieve, rather than having it pent-up. Like shit really, better out of the system than in.

As the sole bread winner, having many tasks to do is a good thing really, means I still have a job.

Though it would be real nice if everything went a bit smoother and I got hit with less shits delegated tasks.

Maybe I should do more random acts of kindness so I get better karma. Like treating my colleagues icecream using the free birthday voucher, share the happiness!

Maybe I should really take the Feng Shui seriously instead of ignoring it, think I best ask the Feng Shui master tomorrow for some pointers.

Make things go smoother for me please, including but not limited to shitting. =P

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

smoother shitting process would make you happy too! :)

Chew KW said...

Everyone also complains alot, welcome to this shitty world!