25 January 2010

Bosses


In the beginning, I have one boss, this is the real one.

For a specific project, I get another "boss" in the form of the project coordinator.

Then for a specific job assigned within a specific project, I get another "boss" who delegates tasks to me.

Reminds me of the bird hierarchy picture flashed in 2009 Annual Dinner, where the shits from the largest bird on the very top drop onto the birds on the second highest perch, the shits from birds on the second highest perch drop onto the birds on the third highest perch, and so on and so forth.

I am the one at the bottommost where you can see nothing but a big pile of shit with two eyes.

Honestly, this is not a complaint. I am after all a junior engineer with the least experience.

Better to have a job than to be removed because you "do nothing".

No comments: