11 June 2019

Just slow?


I like to think that I am a detail-oriented person.

That I cover all reasonable bases when I do my work.

And that I do my work to the best that I can.

I don't want to give a half-done or hastily put together work.

I would rather not give anything at all until I am satisfied with the quality of my work.

I put in a lot of time and effort for the works I do, especially those that I need to present to the others.

After all, I truly believe that misinformation is worse than no information.

Quality assurance, useful and accurate information are things I strive for.

But deadlines cannot wait, and there are only so many hours every day.

If having three projects on hand and all need to deliver simultaneously was the normal expectation, guess I am just slow.

Like, way too slow.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: