04 June 2019

Backlogs #25: Evil on behalf


These screenshots of WhatsApp group chat are dated 14th of June 2015, though they could be a few days later than when the conversation actually happened.

Don't remember. goldfish memory +1

It's another conversation in WhatsApp group chat today that triggered me about this conversation, since both sounded pretty similar, a bit like deja vu really.


So, I was out of office, probably on business trip, and a colleague who is known for sending instant messages or e-mails using other user account, through mobile internet device left unlocked, found a victim and blasted some 'looking for relationship' kind of stuff that started the below conversation.

That colleague tried to find excuse, claiming to just being evil on my behalf, but that's not important, gotta give it to my crazy friends to come up with funny responses.

Here's the conversation many years ago, as usual, contains mixture of languages because we are Chinese Malaysians! ^_^



And of course I am more evil than my colleague, pfft!

But there are things I just don't do, like identity theft.

I am evil, but with principles. =P



In this series: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6| |7| |8| |9| |10| |11| |12| |13| |14| |15| |16| |17| |18| |19| |20| |21| |22| |23| |24|


No comments: