18 December 2018

The plunge (4)


Received private messages from a few friends after I linked the previous entry on Facebook. Their concern and questions made me wonder if my writing skill is really that bad?

Was that entry really so confusing or unclear? Is it a composition or comprehension problem?

Basically I have changed from one department to another department in the same company. I did not quit my company. I am still working.

And I don't know how to make that clearer.

I wrote all those simply because I am a sentimental person, which probably only those who are close to me would know.

So leaving the department that I have been working all these years since I joined the company, one that I would have stayed with till I retire if all went smoothly, one that I have established the network and made friends in, makes for a heavy heart.

Also, having to start all over again is a stressful thing for me, but I will survive. I hope.

Anyway, I am fine, thank you for the concern, kind words, and well wishes. 



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: