23 December 2018

Salvaged time


Things didn't go as I wanted to.

No surprise, they seldom do.

So instead of getting two days and three nights to get myself rested and ready for the new job, I get one day and two nights.

Well, really just one day and one night since I am tired as it is now after the drive, and there's not much productive time left of tonight.

Don't think I will get much rest time tomorrow anyway, need to deal with the aftermath of leaving the house vacated for a week, need to wash the car, go through all the emails accumulated through the week, and there is a dinner date.

Many tasks and things to do, not much time.

Basically a busy and tiring day tomorrow.

So, a break from work that leaves me more tired.

Oh well.

But I shouldn't complain, I should be grateful, since initially I don't get any time to do anything at all, just directly drive back home in time for dinner.


On a side note, I made a mistake in my previous entry, my goldfish memory failed me (no surprise there!), I thought I started the blog in an airport but it's actually just a short, unfinished story that I wrote in airport instead.

Not that anyone would notice, heh.

And I am still just dreaming about being a billionaire...



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: