20 December 2018

Random thoughts


Waiting for flight at Cam Ranh international airport, for our return trip from Nha Trang, Vietnam to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Nothing specific in mind, just nothing to do, and figured that since I started this blog and wrote the first entry in an airport (bet nobody knew that!), let me do another entry while in an airport.

Another tiring vacation. No surprise there.

It hasn't ended yet though, still have a few more days left before the vacation is over. Will only be back to Penang a day before I resume work.

Basically, according to the plan wifey told me, I foresaw I won't get to rest and recharge in comfort for my first day in the new department.

Wonder what kind of first impression I will give looking like a zombie on the first day?

Oh well.

Guess that's just not as important in the grand scale of things.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: