31 December 2015

2015 in numbers


Spent the last day of 2015 bedbound. Fever.

My temperature finally got down to the low 38 Celcius around 17:00 hours, which I felt more functional. Despite being bedbound for the whole day, I still feel very tired.

But anyway...


125 blog entries, this is the 8th year in a row. I am disciplined, consistent, persistent.

186 days of commute to ulu place recorded, which covered 18796.7 kilometres, giving an average of 101.1 kilometres per day.

51 petrol filling recorded. My 8.5 years MyVi is still giving an average of 15.5 kilometre per litre of petrol.

35 days of worked till overtime-worthy late. A few days less than last year, a healthy trend.

19 days of leave taken.

52 badminton sessions attended, out of 73 that happened. 71.2%, I should do better.

33 tabletop gaming sessions held. A combination of 23 board and card games played. Lost the momentum and steam towards the end of the year, I hope it's just the workload and not because of players losing interest. Would be a bother to seek new group of players...

38 novels read. 9.6 days for a book, reading speed improved from last year. Started posting my short review of each book on Facebook some time this year. I figured people can spam their selfies and photo of food, I can spam too. At least mine has some values.

38, 11, 8, 6, for my own reference.


Happy New Year dear reader, wish you a healthy 2016!


No comments: