26 December 2015

Day out


Long weekend thanks to Prophet Muhammad's and Jesus' birthdays.

Took this opportunity to go to the beach for some quality family time.

Past bad experience taught us to avoid evening time on public holiday as some crooks would be out collecting illegal parking fees. If it's a reasonable amount I might still just pay, but the bastards wanted at least RM5 so it's "up yours!" then.

To avoid that, we went early morning instead. Not only were the crooks still in bed, the beach was less crowded, too.

this is the shell art that started the guessing game

Sand castle building is hard labour I tell you. Especially if you were someone who doesn't want to get wet as well as get stuck with sand everywhere.

I spread my legs wide and bent my back throughout instead of just squatted down or sat on the sand. The short attention span of the two little monsters, who were supposed to help build the sand castle, but ended up more interested in throwing sand into the sea, didn't help.

only artistic person can identify this masterpiece

Anyway, after two sand castles ruined by the rising tide, I gave up and turned to shell art instead.

I shall not name the masterpiece in the second image above, as wifey is running a 'guess the art' on Facebook and nobody has got it yet. I can only say that wifey couldn't work it out while my younger son took a glance and gave the correct answer immediately. Artistic boy, that one. =P

this is a heart, or love. Easy peasy

It's also worth mentioning that wifey couldn't work out what the younger son made while I took one glance and gave the right answer immediately. What can I say? Me and my younger son, we are artistic people. =P

It's a smiley face, it's obvious

I then filled out my elder son's heart and made it bigger, and we took a family photo, my travel photo style, hehe.

this is how I take my travel photo...

Wifey took some more conventional family photos, like this one here:


That quality family outing was two days ago, and I am still hurting all over especially my thigh muscles and back. Old fart, me.


No comments: