26 March 2015

Upheaval


It has been a... what's the word, crazy? Hectic? Few days. Upheaval.

I hope it's finally smoothing out. Some things are starting to settle at least.

Mom's minor stroke and hospitalisation is the big one. Needed an ambulance pick up to get to the emergency ward. Unexpected resistance added to the stress level.

Work wise bumped into an obstacle that I can't resolve, and most probably have to ask for some leeways, which I don't like.

It's not really unachievable, I manage to get it to work nicely, but it's not a solution that I can bring forward because of some lousy limitations. And the next best thing I have doesn't meet my own expectation and needs some compromises since it's just... not good enough. 

My work is usually unrefutable and left nothing to nitpick, that's my style.

Not this time. =(

I am lousy with stress management. It's no secret. So fitful sleep and IBS. Not nice.

Thankfully mom's discharged today and seemed mostly back to normal, so that's a huge relief.

Here's hoping this is a turning point.


No comments: