08 March 2015

Three hardest things to say


Initial draft dated 1st of December 2014.

Read that the three hardest things to say are "I love you", "I am sorry", and "Help me".

Hmm... Really?

Well, personally, I have no problem whatsoever saying I love you to wifey and my kids, it's natural and in fact something we do on a daily basis. To wifey, definitely, maybe not daily to the kids.

Oh, and provided we are not in some cold war, that is, which thankfully does not happen all that frequently. ^_^

I also like to reply "I love you too" to the "I hate you!" from close friends, but I suppose that's cheek and does not count. =P

 

I also have no problem whatsoever apologising, as long as it's truly my fault. I apologise immediately as soon as I realised I have done something wrong or done something that might have offended someone.

Not hard at all for me, in fact, it's natural and feels right.

That said, I do know of people who find it hard to apologise. Oh yea, I know them alright...


Help me, well, this is a hard one for me. At least it's harder compared to the other two above.

Pride, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I do ask for help when I need it, it's just, for me, not as easy as saying I love you and I am sorry.


No comments: