30 March 2013

Appreciated


We should do something because it's the right thing to do, because it's something dear to the heart, or the unfortunate reality of because it pays for the bread.

In the latter case, work can be something we are passionate about too, if we are so lucky to get a job that we really like. But we can always choose to do the right thing, like it or not.

Right or wrong is of course determined by our guiding principles, everyone has their own. Just because something is not the norm doesn't mean it's wrong.

Anyway, I am writing about what happen after we have done something. We should follow our heart and do the right thing, and we shouldn't be doing something because we want to be recognised for it.

Having said that, it's always nice when we are being appreciated for our genuine effort, our kind gesture, our hard work. Being appreciated is a warm fuzzy feeling. ^_^

And I am feeling rather warm and fuzzy. ;)

It's a surprise, for I truely did not expect it. But my effort was recognised, and I am really, really happy and glad about it.

So happy that I am throwing a celebration, and started singing while taking shower. Here's hoping there will be many who will share my joy.


No comments: