22 March 2013

Grumpier old man


Haven't seen my sons while they are awake for the whole week, and since I have to work tomorrow it's most likely I will only be able to interact with them on Sunday.

If I still have the energy to interact with them, that is.

For five days straight now I have missed the goodnight hugs and kisses. By the time I got home they had already gone to bed.

Hsiang asked his mom when I would be back, said he misses me. Bless him. Though when wifey asked Young, he said he doesn't miss me. So cold.

Wifey said the elder son is like me, touchy touchy and emotional. Her words.

I can only say the poor boy is gonna suffer, if he's really like me in this regard. Caring much, full of love and being emotionally sensitive is just... tiring and hurtful at times.

Hsiang also told wifey that tomorrow is weekend, papa is going to be happy and say woohoo!

*Sigh*

Not this weekend my boy, not this weekend, papa has gotta work still. =(

Not only has papa been working longer than usual hours lately, papa has to work night shift the whole next week. Not the usual 4 days work 3 days rest kind of night shift, but full week 12 hours per day night shift. >_<

Not a happy bunny. Not at all.

I am already grumpy to begin with, so if you find me grumpier than usual these few days, this is why.


No comments: