03 March 2013

Weekend without internet


Home internet connection started to die on us on Friday night, then whole day Saturday with sporadic moment of extremely slow connection available, and thus far the whole of Sunday until now.

It's 15:21 hours and wifey, after answering a call on her smartphone, noticed she got some updates on her Facebook, so I opened my web browser and lo and behold, we have connection, albeit a slow one.

Not sure how long this slow connection will last so just a brief entry here to say that initially I planned to post the next entry in the "An aeroplane a day" series but since it requires many images upload I have decided to leave it till later in the week when internet is really back to normal.

Gotta say I am so used to having internet now that without it, life is just... less interesting. For one thing that darn Diablo III can only be played online and weekend is  when I have some time to play game, *sigh*.

Here's hoping the internet will stay up for the rest of the day, though I am not optimistic about it.


No comments: