31 October 2012

Away Alone


The good thing about being a borderline antisocial, like-to-stay-at-home person is that being alone in the hotel room doesn't bother me all that much.

As long as I have internet, computer and books. Oh, snacks and soft drink help too. A lot. =P

What is getting me though, is the hug deprivation, and the lack of kisses.

Hugging and kissing are daily activities in my family, especially between me and wifey. Between me and the kids depends on what time I got home on working days, if I got home before they go to bed, then yes, else... =(

Quarrel with wife (very infrequent) and extremely naughty boys (too frequent for my liking) days are exception. Sad days, those.

I want my hugs and kisses. =(

Miss my wifey and the little monsters.


1 comment:

HoneyBee said...

we miss you, too...