29 October 2012

It's a bangla life


I guess the downside of getting out of bed after 13:00 hours is that I am not sleepy at all when it's almost 01:00 hours now.

Bugger.

It's Sunday and there were no little monsters doing their best to wake me up too bloody early in the morning. This doesn't happen much, so of course I capitalised on it and sleep in.

Sleeping is one of my hobbies after all. =P

Anyway, while we were chatting using the "good-for-one-minute-only" internet phone, I told wifey I have been working to get some stuff done for the colleagues in Malaysia.

She said, "Seriously? When you are in Malaysia, you work during off office hours and sometimes weekend to get stuff done for the colleagues in The States. Now that you are over there, you work during off office hours and weekend to get stuff done for the colleagues in Malaysia."

Sad, but true. =(

I said something lame about it's Monday in Malaysia now and it's urgent, stuff like that.

Then the crappy internet phone started to break at random so we ended the phone call.

Oh well. Cheap labour.


No comments: