22 October 2012

Grumpy has landed


Left home at 05:00 hours on Saturday morning and arrived hotel 10:00 hours on Sunday morning, Malaysia time.

29 hours, no delays, no road closure causing me to get lost, and no excessive turbulence causing me to puke my stomach clean, just long hours waiting in transit. Smooth journey all considering, really.

No one on my seat row on the butt-numbing long flight, so I got 3 seats to lie down on. Not that it helped, I still couldn't sleep. =(

Anyhow, grumpy old git (that's me!) has landed. Bangla (that's me, too!) will report to duty on Monday morning local time. Guess I am so good at being a bangla now I have been upgraded to international bangla... >_<

Hope I will get over the jet lag soon, for the mean time, there is always Redbull. The nice blue and silver slim can version, no less. =)


No comments: