28 October 2009

Random Thoughts


A tad busy these few days, wanted to write something but could never get a stretch of time long enough for me to sit down and write. Besides that, mind's always somewhere else, like on caring for Young, dealing with Hsiang, helping out wifey, and on work.

-----

Tze Young

Young's been frequenting the hospital almost every other day, and two days consecutive yesterday and today. Jaundice, under weight, rashes. Be healthy little one, papa and mama are worried.

-----

Personality from Blogging

A few days ago I was thinking while taking shower about writing an entry, my thought process went like this:

Let me write something funny.

Hmm...

Okay, let me write something nice.

Hmm...

Let me write something evil then. Oooh, there is that...

Then I realised the implication: me is evil!

I feel so proud of myself, muahahahaha! =P

-----

Busy Cat Walking

The unexpected early arrival of Young threw my work schedule off course as I took many days off. I am now rushing to complete a cat walk modelling job by the end of October.

Me is so out of time. >.<

Good thing is, I am throwing myself back into work with enthusiasm again and the negative bout seemed to be over, hoorah!

-----

How Far in Advance?

Received two birthday wishes today, talk about greetings in advance!

It is nice to know that there are people more blur than me, hehehe.

I thanked them, though I am still going to hang on to my last week of being 31 years old, thank you very much.

Me still 31 years old, really! =)

No comments: